You can be late with our birthday present, but don't fool around on Mother's Day. Research from Unity Marketing shows that Mother's Day is ranked the second most popular gifting holiday after Christmas. It's estimated that consumers will be spending $18.6 billion for someone special on Mother’s Day. Individual consumers expect to spend an average $152.52 on the holiday compared to $140.73 in 2011.
- Have you seen this proposal to freeze the maximum childcare rebate? m.couriermail.com.au/news/tony-abbo… 1 week ago
- Govt to abandon pay rise for child care workers m.smh.com.au/federal-politi… 1 week ago
- Are working mums better workers than other employees? wp.me/p23TNb-g5 1 month ago
- RT @kirstenandrews: Just heard @billshortenmp asked how he'll cope with new job + young kids. First time for a man? Gd on you @Lisa_Wilkins… 1 month ago
- Yesterday at day care there were years and clinging at drop off. Today I got a wave, no kiss and a 'see ya'! #kids 1 month ago
And here’s something we said earlier..
Some of the things we like to talk about (categories)
And we also like to talk about these (tags)50 shades of grey Amazon Kindle Australia back to school BDSM birthday parties carbon tax Child benefit Childcare Child care children child support Chris Bowen Christmas co-sleeping Coles compensation Daily Telegraph Day care Daylight saving time Education Tax Refund family Family Tax Benefit Federal Budget flexible work Flextime guilt health insurance Holidays homework hungry kids Joe Hockey Julia Gillard kids Mamamia maternity leave Mental health me time Michael Phelps Mothers Day mummy porn NDIS Ogi Ogas Olympic Games Online shopping Parenting Part-time part-time work postnatal depression Procter & Gamble Romance novel school costs Schoolkids Benefit school shoes School uniform shopping sleep Sleep deprivation Tax cut time management toddler parties toddlers toddler sleep Tutor two year olds unions valentine day Woolworths Work working conditions working mothers working mums working mums. childcare Working time work life balance